The Adventure of our Life

"For I know the plans I have for you..."

Friday, August 27, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Day

There are a lot of things I'm looking forward in the next couple of months.  I thought I'd share some....

1) This weekend my sweet sister-in-law and one of my best friends, Traycie is having her baby shower.  Well both of her showers in one weekend.  But, the one I am going to is tomorrow morning and I couldn't be more excited for her!  This baby girl already has been such a delightful and wonderful surprise to me, and I know to Traycie and Mark the most.  I have no doubt that everyone that meets her is going to fall in love with her.  Traycie is already a wonderful mom to Evans and Westin, and I know her and Mark are going to be amazing parents to this sweet little girl. The baby shower tomorrow has been put together by some pretty amazing women and I know it will be wonderful.  Praying Traycie gets beyond blessed tomorrow with lots of goodies and necessaties that her and "little miss" need.



















2) Also, our friends and one of our favorite local bands will be back here to play a show at the Vinyl Music Hall, a new venue in Pensacola. Love these guys and am so excited for their new adventure in Nashville. They will be playing Saturday night with a group called "Big Rock Candy Mountain".  Just by the name of the band, I know I will love them as well.

The Gills - check 'em out!
At our wedding reception.





 










3) We get to celebrate our one year anniversary on September 4th!
















4) We see John Mayer on September 6th!

5) And we get to find out the sex of our baby on September 7th! (What a wonderful Labor Day weekend and week that will be!)

6) My birthday is the next weekend on September 11th.  28 and life is great! (so cheesy I know.  I can't help it, it's who I am.)

7) Then I get to co-host my best friend Brittany's baby shower for her 2nd little girl. It will be simple and easy and really a chance for all her girlfriends to get together and have some delicious food.

8) Then, Brittany is due to have her baby girl!  I get to witness this birth (with her first child, MaryAnn, I missed the actual birth because I couldn't leave work 5 minutes early). So, I am very much looking forward to seeing this sweet angel born!














9) My sis Traycie is due 4 days after Brittany, but we are really being ready for Baby Girl Snyder to make an appearance at any time.  I'm praying she is able to make it to at least 35 weeks, but have faith that no matter when she comes, she will be a beautiful and healthy baby!

So, those are my random thoughts for today.  I guess it's just one of those days when life seems to be pretty perfect and when you get so excited about life (and new life!) and you just want to share in your joy and excitement.

3 comments:

  1. hey - so who knew you were a fellow blogger. good to read this stuff... check mine out and follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! So glad to find your blog, and can't wait to know if you have a little girl Jackson, or little boy Jackson in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria, found your blog through a link through the second Amanda on this list's blog! SUPER congratulations to you and Chris! :-)

    Becca

    ReplyDelete