The Adventure of our Life

"For I know the plans I have for you..."

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My first post ever on my first blog ever.

This is my first post ever, and as you can probably see, I am not too blog savvy.  Not yet anyway.  I'm going to have to get Chris to help me figure this out, so I can post pictures and have a better layout. But for now, you'll have to be patient with me!  Chris is in South Florida for a couple days this weekend, and I am working at my new job, and have internet access!  Praise God!  (It has been tough without it!)  We have had no internet or cable at our home for a number of months now.  We were trying to cut down on unnecessary costs.  But, now that I have my second part time job, I think we will be able to afford it.  I have been wanting to start a blog for a couple months now.  I guess ever since we found out I was pregnant, I have been wanting to share this whole new journey with my friends and family.  My hopes are that you are able to share in our new adventures to come!  So please enjoy all of the future pictures, baby blog post, and our family's thoughts and ideas!

Love,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment